domingo, 8 de março de 2009

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

Joel: I really should go.
Clementine: So go.
J: I did. I thought maybe you were a nut. But you were exciting.
C: I wish you'd stay.
J: I wish I'd stay too. Now I wish I'd stayed. I wish I'd done a lot of things. I wish I had... I wish I'd stayed too. I do.
C: I came back down and you were gone.
J: I walked out. I walked out the door.
C: Why?
J: I don't know. I felt like a scared little kid. It was above my head.
C: You were scared?
J: Yeah. I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire, trying to out run my humiliation, I think.
C: Was it something I said?
J: Yeah. You said "so go" with such a disdain, you know?
C: I'm sorry.
J: It's ok.
C: Joely. What if you stayed this time?
J: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
C: Come back and make up a goodbye, at least. Bye, Joel.
J: I love you.

2 comentários:

Paulinha disse...

Só AMO esse filme viu?!

Esses Olhos disse...

Sensacional esse filme! Essa cena entaum! Vixi!!